Looking for a whole-food meal plan that doesn't leave you hungry and hangry? Here's a meal plan template for weight loss that will help you a ton. It's all you'll need!
had a lot of you write in recently to ask for more resources on meal planning—in particular plant-based recipe ideas, grocery list help, and ideas for households where eating styles are mixed.
I always want to make you all happy, so I've been working hard over here to get you lots of resources! And I'm so excited to announce that the following resources (including the ultimate meal plan template for weight loss!) are now available. I can't wait for you to download my new freebie and see if any other new resources are helpful to you.
Here's what's new at Amy Gorin Nutrition:
- FREE Plant-Based Meal Plans + Grocery List: Download this freebie, and you'll receive a three-day plant-based meal plan (with three different calorie ranges, so your whole family can eat together!), plus a grocery list of everything you need to whip up all the meals.
- Mix & Match Breakfast Ideas: Get ideas for 15+ meals, created by yours truly. Each meal is about 400 calories.
- Mix & Match Lunch and Dinner Ideas: Same as above but for lunch and dinner!
- Mix & Match Snack Ideas: I couldn't leave out snacktime! You'll get 15+ ideas for snacktime. Each snack is 150-200 calories.
- 50+ Freebie Ingredient Ideas: I'm SO excited about this list because all the ideas allow you to add low-cal (almost no-cal) flavor to your food, all day long!
- Lots More! I've put together ALL my fave products in one place, so feel free to check out the rest of my newly launched storefront!
I'm always more than receptive to putting together resources for what you're looking for. So if there's something else you'd like me to create, whether it's a downloadable or a blog post, just let me know.