Looking for a whole-food meal plan that doesn't leave you hungry and hangry? Here's a meal plan template for weight loss that will help you a ton. It's all you'll need!
I've had a lot of you write in recently to ask for more resources on meal planning—in particular plant-based
recipe ideas, grocery list help, and ideas for households where eating styles are mixed. This is one of the most common questions about nutrition I get as a dietitian.
I always want to make you all happy, so I've been working hard over here to get you lots of resources! And I'm so excited to announce that the following resources (including the ultimate meal plan template for weight loss!) are now available. I can't wait for you to download my new freebie and see if any other new resources are helpful to you.
Grab a Meal Template for Weight Loss!
Having a good weight-loss meal plan, even a loose one, helps you save time while grocery shopping and helps make sure that you're eating healthy, balanced meals that will help you meet your goals. Here's what's new at Amy Gorin Nutrition:
- FREE Plant-Based Meal Plans + Grocery List Hello, weight loss meal plan with grocery list! Download these free meal plans for weight loss, and you'll receive a three-day plant-based meal plan (with three different calorie ranges, so your whole family can eat together!), plus a grocery list of everything you need to whip up all the meals.
- Mix & Match Breakfast Ideas Get ideas for 15+ meals in this nutrition plan template, created by yours truly. Each meal is about 400 calories.
- Mix & Match Lunch and Dinner Ideas In this weight loss meal plan template, you get the same as above but for lunch and dinner!
- Mix & Match Snack Ideas I couldn't leave out snack time! You'll get 15+ ideas for snack time in this meal planning template for weight loss. Each snack is 150-200 calories.
- 50+ Freebie Ingredient Ideas I'm SO excited about this list because all the ideas allow you to add low-cal (almost no-cal) flavor to your food, all day long!
- Lots More I've put together ALL my fave products in one place, so feel free to check out the rest of my newly launched storefront!
Why Weight Loss Meal Plans are Helpful
I don't believe in providing my clients with a super stringent meal plan for weight loss. So what you will find are meal planning templates that will help you lose weight. Because my templates for meal planning are mix and match, the creative work is left up to you. That means you have options for what to eat! If you find that it's helpful, you can outline your meals for the week in a weekly meal planner.
I'm always more than receptive to putting together resources for what you're looking for. So if there's something else you'd like me to create, whether it's a downloadable or a blog post, just let me know.