Helpful kitchen tools:
Large glass bowl
- 14 oz steamed lentils (such as Melissa's Steamed Lentils)
- 2 apples, diced
- 2 peaches or other in-season fruits (such as pears), diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fruit-infused balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Black pepper
- In a medium bowl or dish, combine lentils, apples, peaches (or alternate fruit) with cranberries and pecans. Mix together oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Toss with lentil mixture,
and add rosemary and black pepper to taste. Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional information per serving: Cal: 220 Fat: 14 g Sat fat: 1.5 g Pro: 2 g Carbs: 24 g Sugar: 18 g Fiber: 4 g Chol: 0 g Sod: 0
Find this post helpful? At no additional cost to you, support the maintenance of running this site by using my Amazon affiliate links to shop. Thank you!
And don't forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter to get updates delivered straight to your inbox!